Monday, July 12, 2010

Levi's birthday


My baby is 7!

When Levi said he wanted a Mario birthday party, I was stuck creatively. The last time I had any experience with Mario was when I was in junior high. I was addicted to Super Mario Bros. and would play that video game every day after school until I rescued the princess. I haven't played since. I usually do a themed cake for my kids' birthdays, so I wasn't sure how I was going to do this one. But then I saw these guys:


Immediately I saw cupcakes! So that's what I did. These are not fancy, I just whipped them up quickly as we were off to the bowling alley for the big party!




My youngest got a hold of the frosting tub (somehow...) and enjoyed it while it lasted:


The thing that cracks me up is that he threw the tub away when he was done! This kid will come in handy when I need an extra hand cleaning the house!




Happy Birthday Levi!!!
We love you!




1 comment: