Monday, August 9, 2010

S'mores brownies


So I was thinking last night how good s'mores sounded. But it looked like a storm was coming through, plus it felt like 110 degrees outside, and I'm a wimp when it comes to weather. I like being comfortable in my air conditioned, bug-free house.

So I made s'mores brownies!



I added some butter and sugar to crushed graham crackers, baked it for 20 minutes, then added my favorite brownie mix (Ghirardelli of course!). Before the brownies were completely done, my 4-year-old and I loaded the top with giant marshmallows. Here is the link to the recipe I used: S'mores brownies.



Look at that marshmallow deliciousness! Although I loved the large marshmallows, I think next time I'll try the small ones... may be easier to handle when cutting, etc.


These brownies were so good! My husband said it felt like he was eating s'mores, so mission accomplished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment